Saturday, July 31, 2010

Eddie Jimenez

Eddie Jimenez Is a local San Diego photographer who happens to be a friend of mine. His photos display dark figures with ambient lighting and environments. I sent Eddie some questions.


Interview after the jump.



When did you seriously begin taking photographs?

I never took photography seriously, haha.


What kind of camera do you use?

I've been through a Nikon f75 and a Pentax ME Super. The Pentax was my favorite and I shot most of my photos with it. I dropped it though and now it's broken.


How often do you have your camera on you?

Well, while I still had it I tried to take it everywhere I went, hoping that I would capture something unforeseen and special.


Who are some of your favorite artists?

Ryan McGinley, Margaret Durow, Swamp Donkey 


What inspires you?

Those huge coffee table books about the wold's greatest natural marvels or whatever. They make me want to travel so bad, with a camera & a few friends, for the good times (and photos hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment